|
I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
我即將動身前去,到那茵島去,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
用泥土和藤枝,砌一間小小的房舍;
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honey bee,
要種上九行豆畦,搭上蜜巢,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
然後獨居在蜂鳴的林深處。
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow.
我想要在島上有一點平靜,只因幽靜緩緩垂落
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
從晨間的面紗上垂落到蟋蟀鳴唱的所在;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
那裡的深夜一片朦朧微光,日中當中午是一片紫色的光輝,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
而暮落時滿佈紅雀的翅膀。
I will arise and go now, for always night and day
我即將要動身前去,朝朝暮暮,反覆掛心著
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
我聽見湖水輕柔地拍打著湖岸
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
就站在路上的我,或是灰濛濛的人行步道上的我,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
我總是聽見心底深處的迴盪。 |