Foreign Students - BA program
||Department of English Language and Literature
Fall 2021 Admission Application brochure: http://idsa.oie.fju.edu.tw/#&panel1-1
Online Application: http://admission.oie.fju.edu.tw/; January 15 to April 15.
*Fu Jen Catholic University will be closed during February 9 to 17 for the Chinese Lunar New Year. Regular hours of work will resume on February 18.
Fu Jen International Student Recruitment Orientation:
Please refer to theOffice of International Education: Apply Procedure.
|Application materials required：
- Materials required by the University: Please refer to the Office of International Education: Required Documents.
- Additional documents required：
- A letter of application typed in English: You, the applicant, should type a letter in English (or write in English block letters) explaining the importance, for you, of pursuing a college education with a major in English Language and Literature. Include your goals, reasons for applying to us, courses of interest, and future plans. If you have any questions, you are welcome to raise them in your letter. The most important thing is that you, the applicant, write the letter by yourself.
- English transcripts from secondary schools.
- Chinese proficiency certificate or statement.
- (Optional) Transcript of an English Proficiency test:
TOEFL-iBT score: 60
Applicants entering the 2nd stage will be notified by the department office about the schedule of English written exam and/or oral interview. The applicant must provide a daytime phone number (Taiwan time) and an email address.
- Material Review
- Written and Oral exams in English (at the discretion of the exam committee; in person or via telephone or video conference)
- All the courses are conducted in English. Applicants must have sufficient listening, speaking, reading and writing ability in the English language.
- Most university required courses for the undergraduate program are taught in Chinese, so applicants to the undergraduate program should have good command of Chinese.
- Students with visual impairment, hearing impairment, or mogilalia should consider the program’s demands carefully before applying, given the emphasis on reading, writing, and speaking.
|For your reference：
||Regulations regarding Admission
※ Scholarship: Please refer to the Office of International Education: Scholarship.
※ Fee: Please refer to the Office of International Education: Fee.
Please refer to 台灣海外聯合招生委員會 homepage.